The International Graduate Centre of Education (IGCE) facilitates a unique learning process that encourages collaborative and self-directed learning.
A globally engaged education research community committed to Indigenous educational leadership.
To conduct cutting–edge research that educates, informs and inspires positive change in education systems, workplaces and communities.
We engage with highly skilled educators, local and regional education systems and Indigenous communities and leaders to promote and deliver professional development for a 21st century workforce.
- advancement of Indigenous Australians and those developing communities in the Asia-Pacific
- decent engagement with and provision of education for all
- produce research that promotes a spirit of critical enquiry and enriches our understanding of living and learning – across all sites and forms of learning, and throughout all stages of life
- work with great educators and researchers who produce
- critically engaged research to inform high quality, evidence-based decisions
- contribute to tangible improvements in local, national and global education systems, policies, and practices