International Graduate Centre of Education
Digital Education Futures
As we become ever more reliant on digital media and technology, we must consider the implications of this on teaching, learning, and education.
Digital Education Futures researchers think, create and teach the digital realm. Enabled by the World Wide Web, the work of this theme investigates and works in the space of accelerated enmeshment with digital machine environments. This theme considers the implications for teaching, learning, education, and the new workplaces of the future as individuals and groups critically engage with digital worlds.
Research topics include:
- artificial intelligence and video games in education
- programming for social justice
- the use of computers in rural schools
- computer aided language learning
- the use of iPads in early childhood education
Researchers in Digital Education Futures
Open all | Close all